Proxigas operates in all institutional, technical, and regulatory branches with the aim of protecting and giving effective and adequate representation to the interests of companies operating in the natural gas sector.
With these goals in mind, Proxigas aims its efforts to:
- Promote an image and information about the natural gas industry that is correct, simple, and thorough, as well as accessible to all, whether the institutional interlocutor or the general public
- Dialogue proactively with institutional, technical, and regulatory representatives and energy sector stakeholders to provide effective input with respect to proposed policy proposals and hypothesized evolutionary scenarios with reference to the energy sector
- Facilitate discussion and collaboration among member companies
- Perform studies and research on issues relevant to the field represented
- Organize events and conferences to promote greater knowledge of the represented industry and its associative positions